The Building Blocks Program is an in home support and
mentor ship program for adults.
The program will help support an adult with life skills including problem solving and decision making.
Building Blocks uses resources, activities and practice to reinforce important life skills specific to each individual learner.
This program is designed for people:
- Who are concerned about their own learning and need support
- Where transportation is not available to get to a program;
- Who want to learn more about other services available to them in their community;
- Who want more strategies to help cope with and manage their problems
- Who are dealing with added stress in their life