The Building Blocks Program is an in home support and mentor-ship program for families with children aged 0 – 6 years.
The program will help guide parents in their role as their child’s first and most important teacher.
Building Blocks uses songs, rhymes, stories, crafts and games during 15 home visits by a trained “Literacy Builder.”
The Literacy Builder shares ideas and provides a variety of tools to help with specific goals or needs for your child’s preschool learning.
This program is designed for families:
- Who are concerned about their child’s learning development;
- Where transportation is not available to get to a program;
- Where childcare is a concern;
- Who want to learn more about other services available to them in their community;
- Who want more strategies to help cope with and manage their child’s behaviors and routines;
- Who are dealing with added stressors in their life.