Community Kitchens is a two part course where six people meet to plan and prepare nutritious meals that are made to freeze.
The group members choose the meals, create a shopping list, budget and cook together.
- Look through recipes for healthy choices
- Read flyers to find bargains and prices of groceries for a shopping list
- Learn to keep within a fixed budget
- Learn how to change a recipe for different quantities
- Measure ingredients for each recipe
- Learn to work with others
Day 1 – 9:30 am – 11:30 am.
Day 2 – 9:30 am – 1:30 pm. (Lunch is provided.)
The cost is $25 per family.
Child care is FREE.
Click on the pictures below for more details about the Community Kitchens in these communities: