is a 8 week long program for parents and their children ages 3-6 years of age. Younger siblings are welcome.
Get creative and learn how to bring books to life for your children.
Parents will learn what they can add to enhance a story.
Benefits of the program are to:
- Build healthy family relationships through the modeling of positive parenting
- Promote the use of public libraries and other community services
- Show the value of reading within the family
- Help show how to bond with your children
- Guide parents in making age-appropriate book choices
- Help parents recognize that books are for more than just reading!
Please click on the picture below for details about the next Books Alive program coming to a community near you!