Books for Babies is a 6 week long program for parents and their babies up to one year of age.
A goal of the program is for parents to realize the importance of sharing quality, age appropriate books.
Parents will learn about safety concerns to be aware of when choosing books for your children.
Benefits of the program are to:
- Build healthy family relationships through the modeling of positive parenting
- Promote the use of public libraries and other community services
- Show the value of reading within the family
- Help show how to bond with your baby
- Guide parents in making age-appropriate book choices
- Help parents recognize the different stages of book handling behaviours
Please click on the picture below for details about the Books for Babies in these communities: